2 hours from Paris and 10 minutes from Honfleur, La Malortie is nestled in a small typically Norman valley with stunning views due west.
Situated on a GR(Hiking trail) through the forest, the house is surrounded by a large plot of 3300 m2 entirely closed.
Dating from the late 18th century, the building was completely renovated in 2013 with noble and authentic materials
(floor tiles, oak flooring, beams of time) that provide incomparable charm linked to modern comforts.
Covering an area of 110 sqm on two floors, the house can accommodate up to 6 people with 3 rooms.
all our beds are 200 cm long.
The ground floor offers a large open living area of 45 m2 with:
- The entry that serves small living room with wood stove.
- Fully equipped kitchen (ceramic hob, electric oven with spit, dishwasher, toaster, electric kettle etc.). All kitchen equipment is new.
- The living room with a large bay window overlooking a wooden terrace of 20 m2.
Upstairs, the landing leads:
- A room with a 140 cm bed.
- A room with 2 single beds.
- The bathroom with walk-in shower.
New extension from 2016:
- A room with 160 cm bed
- Bathroom with walk in shower
- laundery room
New bedding, sheets and towels provided, wood stove (wood provided) and electric heaters in every room, wireless internet access,
television, board games and children's games, swings with slide and swing, BBQ, private car park.
Good to know:
We prefer to warm you, the toilets upstairs nearby the rooms, under the roofs, are pretty narrow.
We created a house extension with additional toilets on the basements in 2016.